About The Position
Role and Responsibilities
On-Site Sampling Activations
- Set up, break down and retrieve all POS elements for signature events in the respective territory.
- Plan ahead and ensure all on-site sampling activation supplies (tent, custom bar, coolers, tablecloth, cups, drink dispensers, etc.) are brought to the event site several hours prior to the start of the event.
- Ensure proper POS/signage is on display during the event to maximize consumer exposure throughout the event.
- Develop an appropriate feature cocktail(s) to be sampled during the event and ensure the appropriate mixers are there.
- Ensure the brand is properly on display at the event bar(s) during the event. Educate bar staff and provide key brand facts. Ensure they are using appropriate verbiage when serving consumers.
- Utilize best practices to promote the brand at the event through marketing collateral, event flyers, photography and social media.
- For large events, put together a detailed recap listing results of the event, consumer interactions, photos, and any on- or off-premise surveys conducted while in the area.
- Follow up with charity partners to obtain event photos featuring our brand/logo.
- Manage POS items for events, sales team and marketing agency team to ensure all needed items are available.
- Organize and inventory POS storage unit before and after quarterly and ad hoc shipments arrive at unit.
Event Planning, Marketing and Sampling Activation
- Help Sales Coordinator assess sponsorship opportunities and respond in a timely manner.
- Research and develop new event sponsorship opportunities.
- For large-scale events (750+), connect with State Market Manager to review, identify and discuss potential opportunities for on-site sampling activation, branding, utilizing the company vehicle, distributor involvement, etc.
- Work with Sales Coordinator as well as Social Media team at headquarters to promote special events through our brand’s social media outlets.
Additional Roles and Day-To-Day Duties
- Complete 30-40 market surveys once a month.
- Compile monthly Success Stories report, showcasing all major sponsorship involvement throughout the month.
- FedEx POS items to various charities, customers and consumers as needed.
- Seek new and inventive ways to better build the brand through creative on-site activation, consumer conversion/engagement and POS development.
- Assist with product and/or POS delivery as needed.
- Assist with sales blitz as needed.
- Assist with national events held within our region.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to lift 50lbs – 100lbs
- Ability to transport large POS pieces to and from events
- Cocktail/Bartending background preferred
- Must be 21+, have a valid US license and reliable car
- Must have 4-year college degree (MA or MS)
- Based in Connecticut or Rhode Island
- Reports To TBD