Position Open - Posted Friday, August 10th 2018
ENTRY LEVEL Brand Development Representative - Openings in NY and CTNew York New York Mid-Level Full Time Sales
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Salary Range:
- Home or Centralized Office: Home
- Reports to: Regional Sales Managers
About The Position
We are seeking a high energy team member to be responsible for growing the company portfolio and engaging consumers through point of sale (POS), shelf assortment, and creative displays at retail accounts. In addition, a Brand Development Representative identifies new sales and sampling opportunities at retailers while building and maintaining relationships with accounts. A BDR also helps staff local events and product demos. A Brand Development representative is a hybrid role of Sales and Marketing.
What you'll do in Sales:
- Work off of a target list of new and existing accounts to gain and achieve our sales, merchandising and distribution goals.
- Visit assigned retail accounts to sell volume, increase distribution, build displays, monitor price, and shelf space management.
- Increase shelf space and position for RISE products.
- Utilize your ability to set up demos/tastings to gain distribution and build lasting relationships at retail.
- Cold calling offices in the area to set up office samplings.
- Represent RISE through promotions and company events. You’re on the front lines and represent our brand in the market, make us proud!
- Work with distributor reps and do ride alongs.
What you'll do in Marketing:
- Participate in new product launch events including demos/tastings.
- Serve delicious nitro cold brew coffee to our customers (It’s served like a beer from a tap, couldn’t be easier! We will also show you how to tap a keg & anything else necessary to run the shop, events or demos).
- Tell our brand story & educate customers about office delivery options.
- Have an upbeat attitude – customer service is key.
- Source, set up and run 3-4 demos per week in stores.
- You will run many demos and some events alone, so independent problem-solving skills and a high degree of integrity are key.
- High School Diploma.
- Minimum 2 years field sales / Brand Ambassador experience in the beverage industry preferred but not required
- Strong business acumen, relationship management skills, customer focus, and drive for results.
- The ability to drive to and from accounts regularly (applicable for all cities except NYC, where public transit is sufficient).
- The ability to lift and move cases and Kegs of RISE up to 50lbs.
- Spanish proficiency is a plus