The Seaweed Bath Company
ManufacturerView Full Profile
About The Position
The Seaweed Bath Co is devoted to transforming the skin and hair care ritual by providing nutrient-rich, performance-optimized personal care, hair care and face care formulas that offer visible results and a unique ocean-inspired sensory experience. This is achieved by harnessing the powerful benefits of the seaweed. Our products can be found nationwide at Target, Whole Foods and a wide variety of natural and grocery retailers nationwide. The company is PE-backed and well capitalized, undergoing rapid growth.
Manage our rapidly growing online store and the tools use to drive that growth (i.e. paid search, newsletters, website content, etc.). The Ecommerce Manager is responsible for the planning and execution of digital strategies that will drive aggressive growth behind our ecommerce platform.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Build growth plan to expand and grow the SBC ecommerce business (on SBC.com and Amazon.com)
• Create and improve our consumer engagement, touchpoints and insights through our digital touchpoints (website, social properties, etc)
• Lead execution of all eCommerce focused promotional and marketing activities such as Google Adwords, monthly online promotional execution, newsletters, promotional social activation and planning; analyze performance and drive changes to exceed targets
• Manage digital sales and advertising performance dashboards and reports sharing across team
• Manage online digital tactics to drive consumer acquisition, conversion, loyalty etc. (this includes direct and agency management)
• Manage content and asset creation, updates and optimization
• Manage online wholesale site (our site within a site for retail stores and accounts)
• Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in various ecommerce and digital marketing functions ideally including prior experience with an entrepreneurial fast-growth company
• Strong analytical skills able to build performance dashboards, budget / revenue forecasting for online sales and improve metrics over time
• Key leadership characteristics: collaborative, leadership/drive for results, flexible, strong communicator,
• Excitement and passion for natural products and lifestyle.
• Ability and flexibility to travel (as needed)
• Ideally able to work in Boulder, CO headquarter office, but working remotely is an option depending on the experience of the candidate
- Reports To VP of Marketing