Position Open - Posted Friday, June 8th 2018
E-commerce Web ProducerSeattle WA Mid-Level Full Time eCommerce
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Home or Centralized Office: Centralized
- Reports to:
About The Position
Purpose: The web producer will support the Digital Marketing team and ensure all site marketing activities are accounted for on paulaschoice.com. This support role will be accountable for ensuring daily releases are fully executed in accordance to the marketing calendar. The web producer will work with creative and development teams to ensure successful site releases.
- Work closely with channel owners, creative, and web development teams to launch new and update existing content; including daily site updates, new product launches, editorial campaigns, promotional banners, landing pages and special projects in Demandware and tracking systems (JIRA, Trello).
- Responsible for content on site before it goes live, ensuring all assets align with marketing calendar, accurate linking strategy and overall best site experience.
- Create A/B Tests and Personalization to optimize and continually refine site content strategies in accordance with the marketing team.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Ability to be detailed oriented and meet timelines. Must be able to manage projects to completion.
- Strong individual problem solving and organizational skills
- Project Management methodologies and tools such as Jira and Trello
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, able to adapt and adjust based on new initiatives, develop solutions when problems/issues arise and deliver against very tight deadlines
- Experience with content management systems, Demandware (SFCC) required.
- HTML/CSS knowledge preferred
- Google Analytics experience preferred
- 3-5 years ecommerce experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of the development process and of site and QA a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with ability to effectively communicate online
Note: At any time, with or without notice, Paula’s Choice reserves the right to add/delete/change the position’s requirements.