Breakthru Beverage Group
DistributorView Full Profile
About The Position
As the Director, National Accounts On-Premise, you will be the lead Headquarter contact for our network of distributors for an assigned account group. In this role, you will use your planning and leadership skills to partner with internal and external stakeholders, to drive the growth of our portfolio of brands. You will partner with Trade Marketing, Digital, Beverage Development and analytics to help customers and suppliers achieve their strategic sales and marketing goals
- Lead and implement the effort to grow the volume and value share of our portfolio of brands to our network of National On-Premise customers. Partner with suppliers and internal stakeholders to jointly plan the growth of BBG business in the on-premise channel.
- Partner with Trade Marketing, Beverage Development team and our digital teams to create innovative and sustainable selling platforms for our customers leveraging the latest beverage trends. Develop pull through programs to insure high levels of sales velocity for BBG brands.
- Utilizing the latest Breakthru Beverage Compliance platform to insure the highest level of compliance amongst mandatory and optional POD’s and programs for supplier and BBG sold programs.
- Identify regional and local emerging chains as well as national account franchisee groups to expand core and strategic supplier points of distribution, activations and portfolio strategies.
- Manages all aspects of servicing assigned accounts including: pricing quotes/confirmation, RFP submissions, business reviews, inventory management, gap analysis, and marketing platforms.
- Utilize tools that include: assortment analysis, promotion effectiveness, training modules (bartender, wait staff, banquet), consumer insights/trends data, drink development and procurement analysis to enhance strategy, programming and execution with assigned accounts.
- Engage applicable third party promotional agencies and sell core supplier brands during program development for those national and regional accounts that have retained agency services.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required business administration, management, sales, marketing or related field
- 7 years of adult beverage experience selling to and managing National Accounts
- Up to 40% travel with some weekend customer events
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and performs a variety of tasks
- Required to partner with broad range of business leaders, customers and suppliers.
- Proactive team leadership and strong 360 communication skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to influence without authority
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team under pressure in a fast-paced environment handling multiple competing tasks simultaneously to closure.
- Demonstrated outstanding relationship building capabilities with senior sales leaders at the supplier, distributor and customer tiers.
- PC literacy within a Windows environment especially with Power Point and word processing functions is required
Beverage Group is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available Here, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call (708) 298-3536 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.