SupplierView Full Profile
About The Position
We are looking for a Director of Brand Marketing to help us grow and scale the Glossier brand.
- Develop and implement a dynamic brand strategy and supportive global, cross-channel marketing calendar
- Own and manage insights-driven creative and marketing briefs, and lead go-to-market plans for new product launches, campaigns and activations
- Drive approach and process to guarantee high impact and effective speed to market for all campaigns and marketing content, balancing inspiration with rigor
- Lead the development of programs, positioning, and consumer research to measure the effectiveness of campaigns, brand health, and brand sentiment
- Develop a high-performing team of channel experts and marketing strategists
- Increase brand awareness in both existing and new markets
- Identify clear audience strategies to evolve and grow our customer base
- Create programs that drive customer loyalty and increase brand trust
- 8-10+ years of marketing experience, ideally in a strategic or creative agency for fast moving start-up environment
- Experience building innovative brands and GTM campaigns
- Fluency in digital marketing, including a clear understanding of building brands and communities in digital channels, social media content, etc.
- Exceptional presentation skills, interpersonal skills, and respect for process/principles
- 3+ years of experience leading, growing and managing a team
- Ability to work in a collaborative, cross-functional organization
- A strong sense of creativity and understanding of the creative process
- An obsession with creating impactful consumer-centric experiences
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, and promotes a skincare-first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
- Reports To TBD