Position Open - Posted Tuesday, October 9th 2018
Customer Service SpecialistSeattle WA Mid-Level Full Time HR/Admin
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Salary Range:
- Home or Centralized Office: Centralized
- Reports to:
About The Position
Purpose: From providing basic order information to researching complex concerns, strong skills in customer service, data entry, research, trouble shooting and resolution help to ensure all client needs are met and that exemplary service is provided with each interaction.
- Resolve customer inquiries via phone, email, and chat
- Process orders, prepare correspondence and enter client orders with accuracy
- Handle shipping, tracking and delivery inquiries
- Client interaction via phone, chat and email
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications
- Phone contact handling skills and, as well strong writing ability
- Accurate and fast data entry skills
- Problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic Microsoft Office Suite skills and computer skills
- 40+ WPM
- Minimum 1 year experience in customer service resolving customer inquiries via phone, email and chat.
- Multi-tasking, prioritization, and managing time effectively
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including days, nights and weekends
Note: At any time, with or without notice, Paula’s Choice reserves the right to add/delete/change the position’s requirements.