Position Open - Posted Friday, September 14th 2018
Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) SpecialistSeattle WA Mid-Level Full Time Tech
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Salary Range:
- Home or Centralized Office: Centralized
- Reports to: TBD
About The Position
Purpose: The Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Specialist is responsible for improving overall conversion on paualschoice.com. They will analyze key conversion funnel metrics and develop an ongoing roadmap to identify areas of opportunities across the site. The CRO specialist will execute against strategic improvements and work within the content management system and IT department to implement.
- Analyze key metrics on a daily basis, identify trends and make immediate site optimizations.
- Track and analyze key KPI’s related to: multi-channel funnels, assisted conversions, and top conversion paths. Develop website dashboard and provide reporting on a daily and weekly basis to internal stakeholders.
- Analyze and optimize top landing pages within the CMS platform (Demandware/SFCC). Work with acquisition team to develop A/B test for campaign specific landing pages to achieve conversion goals.
- Manage development queue with the IT department and prioritize projects via the ICE (impact, confidence, ease) model.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Highly analytical and able to get into the weeds of identifying an issue and developing an action plan to solve
- Ability to be detailed oriented and meet timelines. Must be able to manage projects to completion with the development team
- Proficient in Google Tag Manager or Tealium
- Deep knowledge of Google Analytics required
- Advanced Excel skills and ability to create reporting dashboards
- Google Tag Manager or Tealium
- Experience with content management systems, Demandware (SFCC) preferred
- 3-5 years ecommerce analytics experience
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics or Tealium
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with ability to effectively communicate online
Note: At any time, with or without notice, Paula’s Choice reserves the right to add/delete/change the position’s requirements.