ManufacturerView Full Profile
About The Position
JOB TITLE: Finance Controller
JOB DESCRIPTION: We are looking for someone with at least 3 years of hands on experience and knowledge of financial reporting, FP&A, internal controls, payroll and some bookkeeping such as reconciliations, payments etc. A person who will be able to understand how things work quickly, will be diligent, detailed oriented, proactive and have the ability to think outside the box.
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures including bank, AP, AR reconciliations and chart of accounts maintenance.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Ensure that accounts payable is paid in time and according to the company’s policy.
- Ensure collection of accounts receivable.
- Process payroll in a timely manner.
- Issue timely and complete financial reporting.
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management.
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or business.
- Master’s degree or CPA preferred
- 3+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Highly effective in fast paced multi-faceted environment
- Highly detail oriented, ability to meet deadlines, and work autonomously proficient within Excel
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and tax principles and procedures
- Reports To CEO
- Direct Reports 2