Experiential Marketing AgencyView Full Profile
About The Position
CITY MANAGER -- NATIONAL SPIRITS PROGRAM – Columbus, Ohio
Geometry Global, the world's largest activation network is now hiring a City Manager in the Columbus, Ohio area to assume principal responsibility across day-to-day execution & oversight of local market on/off-premise promotions for some of the most recognized and successful products in the beverage industry.
This is a temporary position with a program that runs through December 31st, 2019.
City Manager Will Be Required To:
- Visit targeted key accounts to complete program(s) and assist with program sell-in
- Serve as primary program contact for accounts network upon completion of sell-in
- Experience operating within the three-tier distribution system and working closely with local Client Spirit teams and Distributor
- Lead the execution of ON-PREMISE events, promotions and market activity according to Execution Calendar AND oversee execution for OFF-PREMISE activity
- Establish & maintain gainful relationships with key local accounts and vendors
- Maintain expertise in local trends and programming opportunities
- Schedule events (and confirm promo dates / times the week of the event)
- Recruit, Train and assign Promotional Samplers for all on-premise events
- Manage sampling staff on-site
- Manage budget and expenses
- Manage POS, premium and asset inventories (Carry assets weighing 20 - 40 lbs)
- Oversee merchandising and signage placement initiatives
- Provide timely post-activity reporting and actively share key insights and recommendations
- Have an existing core talent pool of reliable samplers
- Have familiarity with social media usage and/or promotion through digital interaction
- 2+ years SUPERVISORY experience in field & experiential marketing, account management, and/or special events. (Previous experience managing a Spirits/beverage client is mandatory). MUST have managed, hired and trained staff.
- MUST have experience with ON and OFF premise samplings. Candidate must be agreeable to operating from home-based office, work evenings and weekends, maintain regular local and extended field travel. Candidate must have a laptop and own a vehicle.
- Weekly compensation (based on experience) + home operating expenses
- Reports To Field Manager, Spirits
- Direct Reports 3-5