Breakthru Beverage Group
DistributorView Full Profile
About The Position
The Channel Manager is a statewide channel expert with respect to planning, execution, and competition. Supplier central point of contact for assigned suppliers and oversee supplier relationships for the team. Oversee the quality and timeliness of the channel business plan to ensure high levels of sales execution.
- Develops creative selling opportunities by segment within accounts supporting the team within key accounts 2-3 days a week.
- Develops individual scorecards (KPIs) for each segment within each team progress against the scorecards, and uses internal tracking tools and visibility tool box to provide up to date feedback.
- Works with key suppliers in the development of a segmented account program and develop metrics to increase team success.
- Develops and delivers volume and revenue targets within segments on a quarterly basis involving setting the key account sold and distribution targets.
- Regularly communicates with staff via team and individual meetings to provide updates on progress attained and gaps. Performs analysis of account goals to determine changes necessary for success against goals or updates of goals.
- Manages budgets and approves expenses.
- Measures and evaluates key programs by segment and account universe and uses the results to adjust future programming to be serve the needs of the market.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 5 -7 years of progressively increasing Marketing and or Trade Development experience.
- Management a team with goal setting, tracking and high performance delivery of expected results.
- Excellent MS office skills.
- Must have excellent team work, planning and collaboration skills,
- Leadership capabilities with strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong sales and good communication skills.
- Demonstrates high level of professionalism and demonstrates sound judgment and problem solving skills
- Should have strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
Beverage Group is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available Here, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call (708) 298-3536 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.