Breakthru Beverage Group
DistributorView Full Profile
About The Position
The Sales Analyst produces reports, interprets data, and provides recommendations on areas of opportunities for a diversified, complex, and high profile sales division to key decision makers. The position also supports the head of the division in analysis and business planning activities, sales measures and performance, and growth opportunities. This position will actively participate in planning meetings with key leaders as a subject matter sales data and analytical expert.
Design and produce ad hoc and user created reports incorporating multiple systems on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis and support requests for ad-hoc analysis for Vice President of division and various sales leaders.
Complete complex data analysis projects to support a variety of initiatives using advanced excel skills and presenting findings in PowerPoint.
Research and anticipate analytical needs of division including competitor analysis, strategy support, and GAP analysis. Produces high level insights with back up detail for recommendations.
Produces sales materials for division including monthly deal highlights, pricing reference books, business plans, and all other sales related materials.
Produces business plans, and various communication to division associates on behalf of Vice President. Administers sales monthly incentive plans, and is key point person for all related questions.
- Bachelor’s degree required in related area. (Math, Finance, Statistics, Business)
- Three years of relevant analytical experience in finance, marketing or business analyst role ideally with a consumer packaged goods company or data provider (IRI, Nielson)
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel including VLOOKUPs, Pivot Tables, Match Functions and strong proficiency with PowerPoint.
- Ability to multi task, work in team and individual environment, pay attention to detail, and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Beverage Group is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available Here, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call (708) 298-3536 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.