Breakthru Beverage Group
DistributorView Full Profile
About The Position
The Brand Manager is responsible for the alignment of the supplier annual business plan with channel managers. This individual must have a thorough understanding of commercial impact regarding trade offerings. This individual is an expert on pricing and margin management and can align and champion Breakthru Beverage business rules. This individual is the supplier central point of contact for pricing and inventory for assigned suppliers.
Sets strategic pricing direction for channel teams to assist in developing channel business plan. Negotiates and manages tactical budget with regard to pricing as indicated by the channel business plan.
Become an expert with all functionalities of Trade+ and have a thorough understanding of the outcomes of all entries. Develops and manages viable price models inside Trade+ for all assigned price groups
Manage supplier strategic pricing objective in conjunction with Breakthru Beverage margin guidelines and objectives. Manage all aspects of distributor margin streams against assigned objective.
Develop and execute pricing strategies for state or division or group.
Deliver on volume, sales, and profitability objectives by brand and identify margin opportunities at all levels of the hierarchy and provide business solutions.
Participates in fiscal and quarterly planning sessions with business planning teams; Is accountable to the Finance Team regarding supplier receivables.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in Brand or Product Management within the industry or a similar industry
- Minimum 2 years of previous leadership experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Margin Minder Trade+, and Studio
- Proficient in analysis of syndicated consumer data (IRI, Nielson)
- Strong Trade marketing capabilities & Brand marketing skills
- Budget, and/or P&L experience with major CPG company
- Knowledge of trade development fundamentals (supplier, sales, customer, and brand)
Beverage Group is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available Here, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call (708) 298-3536 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.