Position Open - Posted Friday, August 10th 2018
Brand ManagerNew York NY Mid-Level Full Time Marketing
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Salary Range:
- Home or Centralized Office: Centralized
- Reports to:
About The Position
Want to be a key part of something special? Want to work with a vodka with a purpose? Then Read this: Zirkova Vodka is looking for a Brand Manager who knows how to nurture and build a brand in the on and off premise in Metro NY and beyond. You see a brand as an emotional relationship with its audience and you are good at being able to enhance that bond. You understand the difference between strategy and tactics and want to work for a company who is pioneering new cultural and societal values and whose business model is all about fostering a greater sense of humanity and understanding.
Zirkova is that company.
We are joined at the hip with the #MeToo Foundation and have been developing a new sense of what it means to feel safe, equal and comfortable in the hospitality world. At Zirkova, we make and sell amazing vodka – and, yes sales are important to us - yet our brand stands for so much more. As a spirits company that stands for human rights, unity and dignity, we feel it’s our duty to help create environments in which people can enjoy each other’s company safely.
Talk to us to find out more. We are growing and are pointing ourselves to the future. We are about actions that matter and behavior that contributes to the overall good. Our Brand Manager projects our belief: That every one of us is a unique and vital part of this beautiful tapestry that we call humanity. Be a part of something new and special!
JOB TITLE: Brand Manager
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Brand Manager will act as a project manager, grassroots marketer and product champion to help support the Marketing and sales teams in delivering day-to-day execution of the Marketing Plan. Areas of support and management will include Social Media and Marketing efforts, Field Marketing operations and logistics, trade and consumer communications, reporting and presentation building, and general Marketing Department leadership and support.
- You will be responsible for planning and execution of all consumer programs and assets to drive effective, local activation of the brand. Zirkova is a fairly young brand so a start-up mentality and entrepreneurial focus are keys to success in this role. In this role you will be expected to contribute to overall brand strategy and work in close conjunction with sales and marketing colleagues. You will have responsibility for budget allocation.
Other responsibilities include:
- Identify influencer partnership opportunities to reach new audiences and support the outside Digital Marketing Team & Manager with influencer relationship management, logistics and engagements
- Continually track social acceleration and engagement against KPIs
- Stay in the know on digital and social trends and share insights and findings with the Brand Team.
- Management, allocation planning project t management of Marketing’s Point of Sale materials and merchandise inventory
- Maintain organization and conduct routine refreshing of the Brand Assets folder with all graphic assets, and act as the liaison for the team’s graphic needs (e.g. sharing bottle renders with Sales, distributing Sale Sheets, etc.)
- Assist in developing content for sales and marketing presentations and tools
- Monitor and maintain a record of active projects and team budgets
- Support on special projects (events, trade shows, etc)
- Bachelor's degree required, recent MBA grad is a plus
- 1-3 years alcoholic beverage industry experience
- 2+ years social media experience with a brand, CPG preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and be comfortable working in a productive environment
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong computer skills; working knowledge of Microsoft Office required, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint; Experience with web-based programs and NetSuite or other similar ERP systems a plus
- Interest in / knowledge of graphic design, mechanical files and packaging design a plus
- Budget management experience