Position Open - Posted Monday, October 8th 2018
Brand Ambassador - Salt Lake City, UTSalt Lake City Utah Entry Level Part Time Marketing
- Employment Type: Part Time
- Salary Range:
- Home or Centralized Office: Home
- Reports to: TBD
About The Position
Are you a friendly and engaging individual who is passionate about natural foods ? Are you looking to join forces with an honest and exciting new brand that is shaking up the way the world views a classic snack? Do you think Little Miss Muffet wasn't given enough credit for her healthy food choices?
With our all natural, simple and clean ingredients, our line of single serve cottage cheese featuring innovative and delicious sweet varieties is waking up dairy aisles in natural food stores like Whole Foods & Sprouts. We need your help to spread the good culture word!
We are seeking candidates who live in the area to join the "culture crew"
As a Brand Ambassador to support in-store demos at local natural food stores (Friday - Monday, 3-4 hours per demo).
We offer flexible hours (for those of you with odd hobbies) and competitive pay, with bonus structures and room to grow within the company!
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Promote brand awareness, positive product impressions, customer loyalty and increased sales through product demonstration, customer engagement
- and effective communication of brand talking points - This should be easy, because to taste good culture is to love good culture.
- Organization and hosting of in-store retail demos involving setting-up, sampling and completing demonstration with an emphasis on cleanliness,
- Organization and the ability to follow instructions.
- Coordination with store managers, demo coordinators and dairy team leads on schedules, product levels and demo guidelines, when applicable.
- Capture demo results by reporting all pertinent info into demo recap systems in a timely and accurate manner.
- Capture and forward required demo images to field marketing manager.
- (Ever take a selfie? Then you already know how to do this!)
- Maintain relationships with existing sales accounts through POS placement, store merchandising and maintaining positive relationships with
- the in-store dairy team -turn on the charm and greet them with a legend-dairy smile.
- Other possible responsibilities: Seed and develop relationships with market influencers, ultimately leading to increased brand visibility.
- (Because good culture belongs at the cool kid table.)
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to expertly articulate product features and benefits
- Ability to positively engage the public
- Ability to represent the brand in a highly positive manner
- Access to a computer for reporting sampling results
- Must have a reliable vehicle
- Must have a smartphone
- Must have a folding table 1 ½ ft – 4ft
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong Customer Service Background
- Understanding of both marketing & sales fundamentals
- Strong team player
- Self-starter, able to work independently with little or no supervision
- Strong organizational skill set
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Ability to engage a crowd and naturally outgoing personality
- Passion for organics and clean living preferred
Education and Experience
- Education: bachelor's degree (preferred) or equivalent work experience
- Related work experience: 2 years relevant experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, brand promotion or retail/grocery.