Kansas Clean Distilled Whiskey
ManufacturerView Full Profile
About The Position
Kansas Clean Distilled Whiskey is more than a whiskey in an interesting bottle. It’s a status quo challenging, culture changing enterprise. We’re into shaking things up. The task of re-inventing a brand category and creating new culture of whiskey lovers doesn’t lend itself to the meek, boring and unmotivated.
So who are we looking for? You need to be creative, strong minded, dedicated, curious inspiring, passionate and trustworthy. You need to challenge us. And you need to be a visionary.
We want fresh minded thinkers: So while we’re asking for at least 1 yr sales experience in the wine and spirits industry and a bachelor’s degree. What we’re really looking for is entrepreneurial spirit and a killer attitude; someone to grow with us. If you’re tapped into the club culture, bar and music scene of NYC or North Jersey, all the better.
What We Want:
- You must convey the Kansas Whiskey story as an inspired storyteller.
- We need relationship builder and maintainer of key accounts.
- We expect you to open new accounts aggressively.
- An existing portfolio of account relationships you bring to the table.
- Direct accounts in proper and effective merchandising and consumer awareness .
- Consumer tastings, every weekend; advise on and attend various sponsor events.
- Comprehensive and organized reporting.
- Must own a vehicle.
What you get:
- Commission on all accounts sales in New York and New Jersey. Sales include pre-existing and new accounts.
- Commission is scaled on volume per order with separate increased commissions for On-Premise sales and development.
- Transportation expenses.
- Realistic account development and marketing budget.
- Reports To President/Owner