Bacardi U.S.A., Inc.
Importer and Production and Manufacturing
1862-01-01View Full Profile
About The Position
About the role
Operates various production machinery including; depalletizing, filling, rinsing, capping, labeling, case packing, case labeling, palletization, and other duties as assigned.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
- Operate bottling line machines/equipment in a correct, safe and efficient manner.
- Detect malfunctions of bottling line machines/equipment and troubleshoot problems correctly and in a timely manner.
- Address and resolve equipment issues as appropriate or escalate to Team Coordinator/Supervisor
- Make adjustments to machines to achieve optimal performance while following all safety protocols.
- Inspect product and packaging materials throughout the various stages for quality to ensure product is bottled and packaged according to quality standards and specifications.
- Perform and document all reports and product quality inspections in accordance with SOP’s.
- Actively participates and is engaged in safety initiatives, problem solving, Lean, Self-Directed Teams, continuous improvement and line efficiencies.
- Perform changeovers and autonomous maintenance on equipment.
- Participate in SMED activities to improve overall changeover process and line performance.
- Ensure all safety procedures and standard operating procedures (SOP) are accurately followed and documented.
- Perform housekeeping activities as required
- Ability to work any shift and/or overtime as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Critical experiences for success
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Manufacturing experience preferred.
- Must possess strong mathematical, reading and comprehension skills.
- Exhibit good communication, documentation and organization skill
- Must be detail oriented
- Must demonstrate dependability and timeliness.
- Must possess strong mechanical aptitude, and ability to perform autonomous maintenance
- Must be self-motivated and proactive
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and work well in a team environment
- Must possess strong problem solving and trouble-shooting skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced production environment
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to work on first or second shift as needed
CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP/ RESPONSIBILITY:
- Participate in and support the BBC Business Continuity Plan
- Adhere to all environmental, health, and safety guidelines and regulations
- Promote and support the Bacardi Corporate Quality Policy
- Promote and support the Bacardi Corporate Social Responsibility Program
- Employee uniform will be provided
- Bottling operation personal protective equipment will be provided
- Employee must follow all good manufacturing and quality practices, including hair covering, as required
Our ways of working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We’re caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We’re passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we’re most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit – both in our home markets and across the world.