Position Open - Posted Friday, August 10th 2018
Beverage MerchandiserColumbus Ohio Entry Level Full Time Sales
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Salary Range:
- Home or Centralized Office: Home
- Reports to: Merchandising Manager
About The Position
- Break down bulk delivery pallet loads into manageable backstock.
- Write cooler fill orders and load carts ready for store personnel work to cooler.
- Fill coolers from sales floor displays and warm shelves within legal allowances.
- Build new displays as directed by account managers and supervisors.
- Deliver, assemble and employ necessary display enhancers.
- Refill/rebuild displays as needed and according to legal allowances.
- Place and maintain appropriate POS on all displays, coolers and warm shelves.
- Maintain proper rotation in all sales areas and backstock locations.
- Communicate and coordinate with key store personnel on incremental selling opportunities, account needs and issues.
- Collect and return empty pallets and unused/disused display materials.
- Perform designated cooler resets.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with other team members.
- Be available to work extra duty and occasional special events outside normal business hours including weekends and holiday hours as needed.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as directed.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- Good oral, written and speaking skills with excellent use of the English language.
- Must have basic math skills.
- Must have valid Ohio Driver’s License and be insurable by Company carrier.
- Ability to lift 175 pounds waist high.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds overhead.
- Must be able to use two-wheeled hand cart.
- Ability to use basic hand and power tools.
- Must be able to read and decipher code dates.
1) Please click on the button below or the following link: http://columbusdistributing.info/careers/
2) Click through the desired and relevant job title to apply for the position directly on our site.
3) Follow the steps to submit your candidacy. Upon completion, we will review your information for consideration.