Position Open - Posted Wednesday, July 11th 2018
Account Sales Manager, On Premise, MassachusettsBoston MA Remote Mid-Level Full Time Sales
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Home or Centralized Office: Home
- Reports to:
About The Position
Here is your opportunity to help drive and grow one of the most successful Super Premium wine companies, Delegat – the proud maker of Oyster Bay and Barossa Valley Estate.
Oyster Bay is one of the world's most successful Super Premium wine brands and has become a top 5 Import Brand over $10 and an IMPACT Hot Brand eight years running in the US market. The company has a 50 person strong, high performance US sales team with robust distributor and key account relationships.
Ideally based in Boston you will be responsible for driving business growth and distribution in on-premise, Massachusetts. Though strong intrapersonal skills, you will seek out to develop, grow, and maintain effective and enduring relationships with our distributor partners and on-premise accounts. This role will see you promoting, selling, and advancing opportunities to our customers, achieving distribution objectives, and executing programs to drive rate of sale.
This is an exciting on-premise role that will see sales calls outside of typical hours, a passion for the wine and hospitality industry will be key to the success in this role.
What you will bring:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Sales role within the beverage or hospitality industries;
- Superb relationship building, networking and communication skills;
- Eagerness to be ‘in the know’ of new on-premise establishments;
- Confidence, drive and self-motivation to achieve;
- Strong time management and planning ability;
- The willingness to travel within assigned territory at varied hours;
- WSET 2 or greater will be highly regarded;
- A tertiary qualification is desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity to represent a growing global super premium wine company. Delegat offers a competitive package including base salary, sales incentive, car allowance, all paid travel expenses, 401K, medical and dental insurance.
We are committed to developing our people professionally, so if you are ready to make your mark and to help drive the future of a Global Super Premium wine brand then apply below.